Happy we forcefully took a ton of land from the Native Americans and now stuff our faces full of awesome food never enjoyed at the first thanksgiving to remember it all Day!
There are a lot of things I'm thankful for.
Job. I'm thankful I have some kind of employment which provides me with money to pay bills and buy things necessary for life. Some people don't even have any kind of job.
Family. Even though I may not like them all the time, they're family and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. They've always been there to support me in various things. Even if they don't like all of my decisions, they do back me up.
Friends. I am blessed to have so many amazing friends in my life. Friends I know from high school, friends from college and newfound within the past year amazing musician friends. I am so happy you all decided to put up with my crazy self. I know I may not always say the right things or I may sound insane, but know that my heart is in the right place. I truly am grateful for all the times you've all put up with my craziness. You're all so special and I love you like family. All of you, you bunch of beautiful freaks. :)
Health. I'm not the healthiest human, but compared to other people, I'm generally healthy. Yeah I have allergies and breathing problems and sleep apnea, and i'm a little obese, I'm still alive and kicking. I need to loose some weight and eat healthier foods, but in general, I'm still here. I call this a win.
I'm thankful I live in a place where I can access the mountains and the beach fairly easily. I'm thankful I live only forty five minutes from my favorite city, Boston. I'm thankful for Twitter because without it, I wouldn't have won tickets to see Amanda Palmer and Heather wouldn't have won those tickets to the steampunk fair. I'm thankful for the internet. I'm thankful for MacBook Pros and Final Cut Pro and Camcorders. I'm thankful for the television industry because without it i'd still have no idea what i want to do. I'm glad that grad school exists so I can further procrastinate in finding a real job. I'm thankful for Mandy, my trustworthy truck. Even though she's needed some repairs of late, she's been a really good truck, and Hopefully, she'll continue to be a good truck until I get a new vehicle. I'm thankful for music because without it, i'd be jammed between a rock and a hard place. I'm thankful for basic needs of life like food, running water, electricity, heat, clothing and shelter. I'm thankful I can see the stars at night and everything else during the day. I'm thankful I can hear.
Last but not least, (because I can't think of anything else at the moment) I'm thankful for Thanksgiving feasts, which allows me to eat a ton of delicious food. Why? Because I CAN!
I am very thankful to be alive.
Love. Peace. &.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment