Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election 2008

Obama won. According to the media, however, all the votes aren't in. So You never know. Seriously. WTF.

*In Mass, Question 1 FAILED! This is AWESOME!!!! I totally voted against this and it didn't pass!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In Mass, Question 2 Passed. This is not so awesome. While I get that people who smoke are psyched about this, you're going to jail anyway after you get caught so many times. You're not going to ever learn anyway so whatever. Go smoke yourselves to oblivion.

*In Mass, Question 3 Passed. A ton of people just lost their jobs. Not so nice.


Overall, this election, In my opinion is very fooked up.

It's good Obama won because change is needed, but seriously. SERIOUSLY!

Well it's back to watching stupid CBS. Must watch the rest of the exit polling. Need to find out last state counted. Gotta love Presidential Politics and the Media senior seminar.

Hyeahhhh....

*NOTE: These are my opinions, and you can think what you want. This is what I believe. My opinions, not yours. You're entitled to your own opinions. Just don't tell me I'm wrong. They're opinions.*

No comments: