On Saturday November 8th I went to t.t. the bear's place in cambridge to see brian viglione play with the world/inferno friendship society.
it was AWESOME!
at 9:30 The Sterns played. They weren't that bad, actually. Their first song was about lesbians at the gym....it was interesting.
at 10:30 Ketman played. They were AWESOME! They had a female drummer and she was amazing!
then, at 11:35 world/inferno friendship society played. They played until about 1 AM or so. They were fucking AWESOME! Brian was amazing. The bass player with the crazy dreads was amazing, they were all AMAZING!
I experienced my first mosh pit. It was rather interesting....I think it was good for me to experience something like that. Although I wouldn't run out and do it everyday, it was fun.
However, it was pretty crazy because tt the bear's isn't all that big for moshing.
Here are some pictures from the night of world/inferno courtesy of heather:











Also, Amanda Palmer posted a picture in her blog from the night taken by a photographer named Konstantin. It is some crazy guy jumping off a stack of speakers into the mosh pit. There is a person near the bottom (left/center-to the left of the guy in the black hat) and it kind of looks like me, although the chances of that are slim to none, because at the time, I'm pretty sure I was out of the pit, but hey, you never know. Here is that photo (link to the original location of that photo:http://www.flickr.com/photos/violentgrind/3017718761/):

I want to know what you people think....does that look like me?? Discuss!
Amanda Palmer was also there. I saw her exiting the venue. I was propped up against the wall of the building waiting for Brian to come out again, and she was leaving. She walked right by me and I would have said hello, but she looked rather upset about something, but who knows.
The bouncer was not very nice at all. But other than that, the night was enjoyable.
Can't wait until AP's concert at the Paradise on the 24th!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment