Friday, January 9, 2009

Sad News

In my last blog I neglected to mention that El Pelon burned down. 


This is so sad. I hope the owner has enough money from insurance and whatnot to rebuild, as this was his family's sole source of income. Same goes for all the other restaurants that were ruined. I hope they have enough money to rebuild as well.

The first and only time I went to El Pelon was this past summer. June 19, 2008 to be exact. It was the day Heather and I went to Boston to visit Eric at the apartment he was subleting and we went to El Pelon for dinner. I had an amazing chicken quesadilla. I wanted to get a burrito there the other day because I have never had one and I wanted my first burrito to be the mother of all burritos. According to heather and eric, el pelon had the best burritos ever. I hope one day that I can taste an El Pelon burrito.

No comments: