Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Oh, I just got a letter in the mail...."

Actually, folks, it wasn't a letter. It was actually a package. It went from China to alaska to new jersey to franklin, ma to tennessee back to mass then to my house. And the label says it originated from California. Any guesses?

ok fine. I'll tell you.

I got slash and am typing on my brand new MacBook Pro! I got the 15" one with all kinds of stuffs on it. I got it yesterday and have been playing with it ever since. It was love at first sight, so don't even think about stealing it from me. Because a love like this will make me do crazy things if it ever goes missing. haha. 

Now, i can edit videos for real and edit photos for real with adobe photoshop cs4 extended AND have video chats with people. yes. and create music...via garageband.

i'm so in love.

&

2 comments:

Heather Bryant said...

yay! let's randomly travel to somewhere where there is a pretentious coffee shop (not many of those in the tri town) just so we can sit in the pretentious coffee shop on our macs and act pretentiously artsy and/or business-like just for fun.

1sideofanampersand said...

Ummmm Yes and YES! That would be HILARIOUS!