Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life & A plan that could potentially make millions

Life: I got home from work after staying two hours later than I was supposed to, and I am going in for a three hour shift tomorrow that got added on. I don't really want to, but more money is always good. I'm going to apply for another job very shortly.

The plan that could potentially make millions: This was originally going to be it's own blog, and long and detailed. But, quite frankly, I don't have the energy or the time these days to write a lengthy blog about this. (The Twin Peaks Blog is taking up quite a bit of time, but it's pretty fun to write). Here is my ingenious idea, which you heard here first, and if you are in the movie biz and pick up this idea, you best be giving me a cut of the profits, since after all, this is my idea and I don't think it's happening anywhere. Here is the bright idea:

When a movie is released in theaters, you should offer the option to the movie-goer to purchase the movie on dvd or blu-ray or whatever they just viewed on their way out the door. This will let people buy movies right away that they know they want to view over and over again. And they won't have to wait months upon months to do so.

No, I was not under the influence of anything at the time of conceiving this idea last night before I went to bed. I came up with this after I saw the movie, Date Night, with tina fey and steve carell in it. I left that movie knowing i wanted to see it over and over again because it was just THAT awesome. But alas, no can do. I must wait until they release it on DVD. Sad.

No comments: