Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fashion, etc.

So, I'm no big fashion expert, but lately I've been thinking about it a lot....

it's become quite ridiculous lately, actually.



I'm not even kidding.


For example: crocs. These things are hideous. LOOK at them.

























Did you REALLY look at them?

Yeah, and NOW they even have FUR!















Hyeahh. whoever thought up that idea is a wee bit odd. Don't you know that wearing shoes with HOLES in them when it's cold out is a BAD idea, fur or no fur inside of them?

You know, that white stuff that falls from the sky. Yeah, snow. Not a good idea, people. Pluss, they're kinda ugly looking.

-------

THE PLAID SHORTS!

You know which ones i'm talking about.

Yeah, these. Sorry the picture is fuzzy. Can't really help that. I got it off some website.

Well, they make them for both guys and girls. So girls, you can math your boyfriends!

How exciting!


NOT!

These shorts are actually hideous. No one should wear them. Ever.

And if you think that's bad, at Claire's for only like $10.00 girls, you can get a matching purse!

gag me now. that's way too much fucking plaid.

Plaid only belongs on shirts. Definitely not shorts and definitely not plaid patterns like that. Ugh.

-------

UGG BOOTS!!

more like UGGly boots. These are a bad boot idea.

They look rather like bedroom slippers.

You know what kind i'm talking about.

I don't even want to post a picture. I don't want to talk about them more.

They are a TRAVESTY to the world.

gag me.

-------


and now.....about my HAIR!

ok, my hair has gotten ridiculously long lately. I need to get it cut badly, so I'm doing so on the 25th. Hyeahh.

It goes way past my shoulders now, and its really really really fucking thick.

It has longish layers in it now from my last haircut.

So i'm going to chop a lot off so i'ts barely sitting on the shoulder i think. It'll make things easier when i want to be wacked out and just pin my hair back with bobby pins. As it dries, it'll get so fucking wacky. Hyeahh, this idea is completely stolen from ap. She's awesome, and her hair is awesome. If you say otherwise, you fucking suck.

Also it'll still be long enough for me to brush out and maybe sorta put up in some fancy way for a job interview or something.

Hyeahhh.

Ok, speaking of jobs.....


i must go eat some food and then get off to work!


love.

&

No comments: