jHey y'all......Ampy here. I figured it was about time to write another one of these because i'm starting senior year of college..............TODAY.
Scary.
It's back to books, papers, crappy internet and crappy heat.
It's back to needing a job (from having two) and doing all sorts of things I like but don't really have time for, but manage to squeeze into my life somehow.
I may have to say no to people this year. It will be difficult. We'll see how it goes.
I will have to dig the TV club out of a firey pit. That should be fun.......
NOT!
Hyeahhhhh, not looking to the four hour drive......
It's also back to friends and fun times. Can't wait to see all mah peeps.
I think it'll be a great year. Let's hope.
I'm totally coming home next weekend (hyeah, already) to get my last two checks (and hopefully that bonus!!) and to see heather/get pumpkin ice cream/go to the apple/peach festival. Hyeahhhhhhh. I can't wait!
driving love.
&
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ummmm i am so pumped for this upcoming weekend!
Post a Comment