Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What do you do with a B.A. in English?

This is a question I will have to answer after i'm handed mine by some guy I barely know. Hyeahhh.

-------

For the next minute while I type the following I am going to be a diva:

COME SEE HARLEQUIN'S FALL MUSICAL REVUE!!!!
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY DECEMBER 5 & 6
MCLA Church Street Center Social Hall
375 Church Street
North Adams, MA 01247

Time will be posted later.

It's FREE!!! Unless you want a dinner then it's a few bucks.

BUT.......I HAVE A SOLO IN IT!

I will be singing I Cain't Say No from Oklahoma!

It'll be awesome.

Ok. I'm done.

i promise.

-------

NBS is going great! I'm super excited to see so many new faces after the club fell to shambles last year. I think it's going to be a great year.

As the president, i must learn to not worry so much about writing things down. This is why the club has a secretary. To write things down. I must learn to stop writing things down. They're already in my head. I will let the new awesome secretary write things down. Ok. I mean awesome new. I put them backwards.

go me.

-------

Broadcast journalism is going ok. AVID is going to be a bitch to learn because i have zero time to go in and learn it. Then if I do it is very tempermental. This should be fuuuuuuun.


I had a huge presentation in Portraits of asian history today. It was ok. Could have been better.

Classes for the most part are going alright.

-------

I am going to two concerts in november.

it will be awesome. i'm going to both with heather.

the first at tt the bear's in cambridge. world/inferno friendship society with brian viglione drumming. it's gonna fuckin' rock

the second at the paradise rock club in boston. amanda palmer and the danger ensemble. this is gonna fuckin' rock too.

it will be like christmas in november. two awesome concerts.

i love love LOVE live music. i dont think i could survive without live music or just music in general.

i also love boston. I want to move there as soon as i can after graduating from college.

-------

I had a whole bunch more I was going to talk about. But it has escaped my mind. I'm watching the new law & order: svu and sara gilbert is on it as well as luke perry.

This. is. AWE-SOME!


love.

&

SO COME SEE ME SING!!!

2 comments:

Heather Bryant said...

i think your timestamp thing is off. because that was totally posted after 10 pm if you were watching svu. also, i'm through the fucking roof excited for world/inferno. even if we have to drive around cambridge looking for a place to park forever, and/or walk around cambridge for like three hours until the trains start at 5 am hahaha :-p

1sideofanampersand said...

Hahaha yes. I think it's off too because it's redonk. And off. And I dont know how to fix it haha. And yes. I am SO Excited for world/inferno. Even if we wander around cambridge for hours waiting for the trains haha. I also can't wait for AMP/Danger Ensemble. November is like my christmas. Two concerts I really want to go to in one month=YAY! Now, if I can go to another HUMANWINE show before they start touring.....that would make my life complete.