Tuesday, September 30, 2008

That PCW was most definitely NOT a good idea.

BAD IDEA ALERT!

My cafeteria at school is often really busy at lunchtime. especially on popcorn chicken wrap (PCW) days. 

Today I got lunch at 2. After Broadcast Journalism. The line wasn't long so I got a PCW.

BAD IDEA ALERT!

It was not a good idea, because now I feel like shit. 

But they had peppercorn dressing & i love LOVE love love LOVEEEEEEEEE

peppercorn dressing.

It was yummy. But now my body hates me.

That's the only downside to the PCW's.

-------

There are also two or three FUCKNORMOUS flies in my hosue.

They're annonying and I have no idea how the fuck they got in here.

They need to leave though because they're pissin' me OFF!

-------

All the outlandish childish behavior thats been happenin' needs to stop. PLEASE! 

-------

If you didn't know, Amanda Palmer got hit by a car in Belfast, and despite her broken foot, still played her show. I call that dedication.

I hope she feels loads better soon. :)



Well, it's off to Portraits of Asian History now....oh joy.


&

No comments: