Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last call....we're now boarding for the flight to.......

PLANET FUCKED!


that's right. I, ampy, am on PLANET FUCKED.

it's a fairly nice place. not gonna lie. except for the fact that......





ITS NOT NICE AT ALL!

in fact, i wish I could leave.


I have this assignment for writing and reporting the news class where i have to interview people about a topic and incorporate quotes into the article i write. it's due monday....which is tomorrow.

no.

i know what you're thinking.


I'm not slacking on this.

i got the assignment on wednesday. I emailed the director of public safety right after class.

and when i say right after class i mean, i formulated questions on the way home, and THE SECOND i walked into my room, I emailed him the questions.

after many emails back and forth, he agreed to do the interview.......


via email.

which is ok i guess. except he said he'd have the answers for me thursday night......and it's sunday....and i've emailed him again......and still....NOTHING.

SO

i emailed my residence director (RD) this morning. the RD still hasn't emailed me back. she read it, but nothing....i gave her until 9 or 10 am tomorrow...so if nothing, i may go to the admissions office tomorrow and ask if i can talk to someone there.

this sucks so much. this is why i hate my school and the administration.

I have a friend that's a public safety officer here...ok make that 2, but even if I asked them, they'd have to clear it with their boss......which is why i just emailed the boss directly.


SERIOUSLY!


on planet fucked it is about 9874948580009999 degrees farenheight.

ok. that was a little exaggerated....it's more like 81 feels like 85 degrees farenheight....which would be fine, except it's like 78% humidity or something ridiculous like that.


-------

in other news....today i went to albany, ny. i saw a wind turbine on the way there. that made me happy. we also passed a retirement community trailerpark....complete with

-an inground pool
-multiple trailers
-a gate
-two HUMUNGOUS stone lions guarding said gate

and


wait for it....wait for it



a bunch of rocks contained in a fence.


hyeahhhh....this was in MA still.

but in ny on the way to albany, there was a bale of hay made into a turkey. it was ridiculous.

-------

ok back to writing this article i dont want to write for writing and reporting the news. these people better email me back now. or i'll still be on planet fucked.



love. love. love love love from planet fucked.


&


post script: amp's solo record, who killed amanda palmer? is awesome. it's keeping me going right now. it's on repeat. AND i had a weird sorta dream this morning. i heard someone say "by 10 o'clock i'm back in bed fighting the jury in my head" and opened my eyes at it was 10:00. hyeahhh. just wanted to share that with y'all.

-ampy

No comments: