Thursday, September 18, 2008

Orbiting planet earth

I'm off of planet fucked.


for the time being.


however, i still haven't re-entered earth's atmosphere. i'm slowly orbiting around it. this is why...


NO ONE in the history of the world has written a book ABOUT Liu Bang. He revolted/LED a revolt at the end of the Qin Dynasty. And no one has written a book about him that I can find at the MCLA library or any of the libraries in Western Mass. This paper is due Tuesday. Hyeahhhhh......


-------

I got a "credible" interview. Not the angle I wanted. Not the info I wanted. BUT


a "credible" interview in the eyes of my writing and reporting the news professor.

so thanks to a nice lady from Admissions, I'm off of planet fucked. I will now pass my first assignment.


However, my situation this past week has made me wonder....would I be a shitty journalist? Is some higher power telling me not to be a journalist?

Please, comment your thoughts. I want to know. Would I be a bad journalist?


-------

I got two tickets to Amanda Palmer & the danger ensemble for monday november 24th. Hyeahh. Heather and I are going. I think it will be awesome. It's at paradise rock club in Boston.

I love live music.

I love Boston.

I love Amanda Palmer.



I really want to see brian viglione play jazz though. really badly. i loooove jazz music. especially live jazz.

this needs to happen. SO, if you're brian viglione and you are reading this.....


PLAY JAZZ IN BOSTON. ASAFP!!!

-------

Well it's off to get something from the RA. at 7:37 pm. i shit you not.

so comment away.....would I be a shitty journalist?

DISCUSS!

love. love. LOVE

&


EDIT: ps. i LOVE love LOOOOOVE google chrome. It's an awesome web browser.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww you would make a great journalist you just need to stop asking JC for interviews

Heather Bryant said...

HAHAHAHA "If you're Brian Viglione, and you're reading this..." man, that would be cool if Viggie read my blog...