Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm glad Family Guy is making me laugh right now

Whoever thought First Class was a good idea is a fucking idiot.


The stupid program doesn't work all the time. There are periods of time when I dont recieve emails and ten days later i'll get one from six days prior. It's ridiculous. 

It is good to keep the campus connected, but seriously, the old email was better. There was nothing wrong with it. AT ALL!!!!!


well just when I thought I had all my emails sorted, the fuckin' thing wont let me rename the new folders i've added. SERIOUSLY!!!

AND


get this.......


I can't even use the help function because 


wait for it.....wait for it....



I'M NOT PERMITTED!!!!!! YAY!

GO MCLA!!!!


This piece of shit first class better work tomorrow. Or i'll kill it.


-------


On another note....I'm watching family guy. Its hilarious, which is why I'm laughing. 


in case you couldn't figure that out for yourself.

-------

Google Chrome has been fucking with me lately. Let's see if it's nice to me tonight. It's been freezing and stuff. Maybe it's the MCLA internet??


-------

I checked out 8 books today from the library...bringing the grand total to 16 or 17 (depending upon how many china books i have 8 or 9) 

hyeahhhhhh.....I have a lot of papers. Dennis the library dude is going to get sick of me. 

He knows me as the girl with the card that NEVER works. because it's true folks, my card hasnt scaned for four years now. And i refuse to pay MCLA $10 for a new one. 

He knows my housemate Nikita as the girl with the really long last name.



Some people think Dennis is a creeper, but actually, once you get to know him he's alright. He cracks jokes all the time. He's actually pretty hilarious.


once you've interacted with him several times a week like i have.


I have to go back to the library tomorrow to photocopy the article from the reference book i need.




Well enough rambling. Back to family guy. I'm so watching Fergie later....horray! :)


love.

&

No comments: