Monday, September 8, 2008

Avoiding Homework.....as usual

Hey all, Ampy here.

Right now, I'm blogging from the living room......I should be doing my Broadcast Journalism (BJ) homework and Portraits of Asian History homework.....right now I'm avoiding it. as best as i can.

so far....it's a success!


i'm sitting here listening to the hills and talking with my awesome housemates :)


I wanted to start exercising today but my lungs decided to kill themselves. that's right.


i cant breathe!!!!



hopefully it'll get better OR i'll have to drive four hours home AGAIN on friday to see the allergist.


on a much happier note.......



after the longsest wait for a pre-order launch in the history of the world..


I PRE-ORDERED WHO KILLED AMANDA PALMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and that makes me smile.



I love amanda palmer. she's awesome. and a whole bunch of adjectives that i can't think of right now. i love her and i love her music.


we also broke the shadowbox.net and that makes me sad too. we totally exceeded the bandwith. hyeahh...

-------

i still don't like this kid in my presidential politics and the media senior seminar. he stole the newspapers from me. what an idiot. now because of him i have to get three magazines every week from now until election time....they are: Newsweek (which comes to my mailbox every week as i am a subscriber), TIME magazine...and last but not least......


get ready for it......


THE FUCKING NATIONAL ENQUIRER

yes.

I have to buy a


TABLOID

for class. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.


all because of that stupid idiot.



ok. i guess it's back to re-writing articles....for broadcast journalism.


OH

before i forget....an amusing story:

i needed to get an AP Stylebook to make my life easier in writing and reporting the news I. For those of you who don't know, and AP stylebook is by the associated press and it's like the bible of journalism. I told my parents i needed to get the ap stylebook and they said...PLEASE tell us it's not a book by that amanda palmer woman on how to dress like her. because you ARE NOT getting it. So i just laughed.

and laughed some more



and laughed even more.

and then i said, while laughing, no. it's a book by the associated press on how to write using their rules. it's basically the bible of journalism. and then they were like OH, ok. Yeah, I guess you should get that then.

hyeahhhhhh.


ok. back to work this time, for real......

maybe.

&

1 comment:

Heather Bryant said...

hahaha yeah i still kind of can't get over that ap style book thing :-p