Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have become a......

TWIN PEAKS WHORE!


*gasp*

yes, it's true.


I found this wonderful show because my friends Heather & Eric talked about it and I figured I should check it out.

The episodes are on cbs.com so I have been watching them. I have two episodes left. It's an awesome show and you should check it out yourself.

It's from the early 90's before television started to become sucky and overwhelmed with todays stupid reality television shows.

This show is also the basis of Amanda Palmer's forthcoming record title: Who Killed Amanda Palmer? The very joke comes from Twin Peaks.

-------

cbs.com also has various other old shows online (in addition to the new ones)

Some include 90210, melrose place, and the original star trek

Heather says: "Those were like the nip/tucks and swingtowns and desperate housewives of the early 90's."

Yes, I completely agree. It is so true.

Heather also says: "the first season of 90210 was like a legit entertaining show then it got all smutty and slutty."

Well said!


&


1 comment:

Heather Bryant said...

hahahahhahaa i'm so glad you were thoroughly entertained by those quotes by me.