Tuesday, October 7, 2008

the paparazzo OR my broadcast journalism professor

I love my broadcast journalism professor, but sometimes I just don't get him.

For broadcast journalism class I covered the fall foliage parade.

My professor was apparently there at Cumberland Farms.

He took paparazzi style photos of me and Val while we were interviewing some locals.

He apparently had his camera. And he snapped away.

And today in class he gave them to me.







My first reaction was WOW That's creepy. But after awhile, it became hilarious that I didn't see my professor. He must have been hiding.

I think he worked for the paparazzi in a past life.

He was so a paparazzo at the fall foliage parade. The end.

(Paparazzo is the singular of paparazzi.)

I have put one of the photos he took as my facebook default.

Those photos make me want to be a photog even more haha.


&

No comments: